By entering the web pages of the Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS) you accept the following conditions:
- ASIS accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of data, programs or materials accessed through this site and therefore makes no representation concerning the completeness, truth, accuracy or its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should rely on their own independent investigations.
- Information, data, programs or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors' access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be on, or accessible through, the ASIS site due to circumstances beyond ASIS's control. ASIS makes no representation as to the suitability of the information, data, programs or material on, or accessible through, the site for viewing by minors or by any other persons.
- By entering this site, you will be deemed to have released and discharged ASIS from all liability which might arise, directly or indirectly, from your entering this site or from your relying on or using any information on this site or on any other site to which you have gained access through this site.
- By entering this site you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of the site, including the risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which may be transmitted or activated via the ASIS site or your access to it.
- Unauthorised interference with information, data, programs or materials on this site could result in criminal prosecution.
This page was last reviewed on 11 February 2011.